Monday, June 22, 2009


Giuliana got out early for a snack.....crazy hair!

Mikaela did not want to leave the pool

Grandpa, what is on your head?

Weekend in Bartlesville

Frankie and I had a fantastic time in Bartlesville this past weekend
with the girls and my parents.
We got up Saturday, ate breakfast, and went back to bed until 11!!! It was amazing. We never ever EVER get to sleep or sleep in so it was a real treat to just sleep!
We then went to the pool where the girls had a BLAST. No reservations at all. I definitely have pool babies.
Next, Frankie and I headed to the mall for some shopping. Frankie had some luck....me?...not so much! Maybe next time!
We also took the girls to Kiddie Park. Kiddie Park is the best thing ever. It's a little amusement park that is designed for little kids....no admission fee and only 25cents a ride! Giuliana and Mikaela met their friend Alyson at the the park. They had a great time with Alyson but I'm not sure they ever knew that they were on a 'ride'!! So, maybe next summer it will be more fun for them!
We finished the night with the best bbq ever, Dinks, and the movie Gran Torino. If you haven't seen it....rent it. It's at redbox and a great show.
Finally, the icing on the cake was Father's Day! It was such a treat to celebrate Father's Day with Frankie and my dad!