Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: The 1st Year
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Happy 1st Birthday

Today is the girl's first birthday. The last year has been full of many blessings. I couldn't have done it without my wonderful husband and our loving families. Thank you so much for all you've done for us. Also, thanks to all of our friends for your support. We truly appreciate everything.

The girls are amazing and get better every day. I love spending every second with them and I'm soooo thankful I have the opportunity to stay home with them. We actually made it through the whole year with very little drama! The girls stayed extremely healthy which is a huge praise to God considering they were preemies. We went through a few weeks were the girls passed back and forth a fever. And that's it when it comes to illnesses! I was determined to make it through the year without them rolling off a couch or bed....AND I MADE IT!! The only big 'fall' we had was when Giuliana fell out of her swing....oops!!!

To answer a few commonly asked questions:

The girls are fraternal twins not identical. Even though they look extremely similar to you....Frankie and I do not have a hard time telling them apart!!!

Twins do not really run in our family. On both sides, there are twins far down the line (probably the same as your family if you check into it)! And, NO, I was not on any type of fertility drugs. Frankie and I are just extremely blessed by God.

YES, we want more children....in the future! For now, we're good with Mikaela and Giuliana!!

Above is a slide show of the past year. I hope you enjoy it.