Thursday, June 11, 2009

Beautiful Sunset
Denae, Carrie, Me, and Jennifer
Jennifer, Me, Carrie, and Denae
Woooohoooo!


FLORIDA
I just got from an amazing girls trip to Florida with Carrie, Jennifer, and Denae. The trip was a celebration of our birthdays and we had a blast. We stayed in a bungalow on the beach!! Yep, I can't believe the beach was my backyard!! We visited a few different beaches while we were there: St. Pete's, Indian Shores, Clearwater, and Siesta Keys. We also went to Tarpon Springs....don't know what it is?? I guess you'll have to google it!! We also had lots of good quality time together! It was such a great time....I can't wait for next time.
But, Michelle, What about your girls?! Don't worry. My sweet husband stayed home with the girls while I was gone. He also had a little help from his family. But, Frankie was extremely excited to spend lots of quality time with his baby girls. He really enjoyed himself. And, he got a lot done while i was gone!! Hmmmm....I should take vacations more often!!
A big thanks goes out to my loving husband for all his help. And, thanks to my girlfriends for making this happen! Love you all!