Sunday, June 21, 2009

My two favorite dads!!
Happy Father's Day

This is Frankie's 1st official Father's Day. Last year he missed it by one day! This Father's Day, I was lucky enough to be with my two favorite Dads in the whole wide world -
Frankie and my Dad!!

Thank you, Dad, for all that you have done for me and taught me my whole life. I love you so much and strive to lead my children by example the way you have led me.

Thank you, Frankie, for fathering our two beautiful daughters and being such an amazing role model this past year. I love you so much and am so proud of you as a daddy. Mikaela Giuliana, and I look forward to all the future Father's days!

A special shout out to Uncle Aaron, Uncle Dave, and Granddad ~
you all are amazing dads and also play an important role in our girls lives.
We love you!

(Mikaela is wearing the purple bow and Giuliana the pink bow)