Sunday, May 16, 2010

ALEXA JO GIUDICESSI
MARCH 17, 2010
6:10 PM
7LBS 4OZ
18 INCHES LONG


Love this face!!!



I had my doctors appointment first thing in the morning, March 17. I was dilated to a 6 so my doctor just sent me over to labor and delivery.
My labor and delivery went extremely smooth. I am one of those blessed women who don't 'feel' labor contractions. I did end up getting an epidural because I was scared that I might start feeling labor pains. From all that I hear, it really sucks!!! Maybe next time I'll be brave enough to go without pain meds!!!!
Last time I had a c-section with the girls so I had no clue what to expect. I definitely prefer a vaginal delivery over c-section! It's much easier. The pain is next to nothing. The recovery is quicker. And, the hospital stay is shorter.
It was an amazing feeling to be able to hold and feed Alexa right away. And, even more amazing to take her home with me when I left the hospital.