Monday, October 06, 2008





Grillin'~n~Chillin'
This weekend my family came up to spend some time with us. We spent Saturday evening grilling out in our back yard.
You can see a sneak peak of our new patio in one of the pictures. YES, Frankie finally got his patio. It's not quite finished yet....and I still need my new deck.....and patio furniture....and the list goes on and on and on! We are really looking forward using our patio quite a bit next summer!
We also celebrated Monica's 23rd Birthday!
The delicious cupcakes are from
Icing on the Cupcake.
Would you like to try one? You should....click on the Icing on the Cupcake link on the right side of my blog. The cupcakes are soooo good!
Finally, there is a picture of my mom with Giuliana. They haven't seen the girls in a whole month and they've changed so much.
Thanks for visiting - we LOVE and MISS seeing you!