Wednesday, April 16, 2008





Springfield Getaway
This past weekend I traveled to Springfield, MO to visit my friend, Sara! Sara just recently moved to Springfield when she was promoted to Enrollment Manager for UOP's Springfield campus.
We had a great time even though it was FREEZING outside. We did the Heart Walk on Saturday morning. Lucky for Sara, I didn't go into labor! Then, we spent the rest of the day in Branson shopping. Thanks again for the cute dresses for the girls! We ended the day with dinner at Lamberts ~ Home of the Throwed Rolls. It was great - all the fried okra I could eat. We were too miserable to do anything else so Sara decided to let me beat her in Domino's that night!
Sunday was fun too. We attended James River Assembly. That church is HUGE. Then, we had lunch at Brad Pitts favorite Pizza Place, Arris. The babies must have been hungry because I think I ate a whole pizza...yikes.
Sara - Thank you again for the wonderful weekend. I hope to see you soon!